Salary: Dependent on age and experience + Bonus scheme
Benefits: Holiday Pay, 30% on any item with in the business, company car, all fuel catered for with in working hours, Ipad
Hours: 0 hour contract with the maximum working hours of 30 in a week (Strictly Monday to Friday)
Location: Crewe & Stoke
Our client has been operating successfully within the Stoke on Trent area for 16 years and has recently opened 2 new branches in Crewe. They specialise in the motor factor industry and have partnerships with the successful retailers such as Febi Bilstien, Blue print, Bosch and many more.
Due to rapid expansion they are looking for someone who thrives on the sales and is goal orientated. Our client takes pride in what they do as they believe that simplicity, speed and quality is the key to a successful relationship between them and the customer.
- Attending/booking meetings with existing and new customers
- Build rapport with the clients, find out how the relationship is benefiting the customer and what we could do more to add to value
- Identify any needs that the customer may have
- Potentially cross sell to what is listed on the daily inventory.
- Liaising with your line manager once a week to pass on any feedback from the customers you have visited that week
- Going through regular KPI’s.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- An interest or experience in the Motor Parts industry would be an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- The desire to succeed
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Field Rep, Field Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development, Account Manager, Sales Administrator, Mechanical Sales, Mechanical, Engineering Sales, Motor Parts, Parts Advisor, Parts Advisor, Advisor, Car Parts, Mechanical ,Sales ,Parts Sales, order processing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org