Are you an enthusiastic person with a go-getter attitude? If the answer is yes, then our client is looking for you to join them as their next Sales Representative. Our client is a major supplier of PPE, uniforms, hygiene products and specialist safety equipment, to both the public & private sector throughout the UK and due to their constant growth and plans for continued development, we are currently helping them to recruit a Sales Representative to work with their team in Glasgow
This is a permanent position.
The ideal candidate should have a friendly outgoing personality and have previous experience dealing with customers / prospects by phone.
Confidence, ability to negotiate and experience with an established CRM system will be an advantage.
The successful applicant will manage a territory which will be concentrated on a target customer base in the Greater Glasgow area but may extend into the central belt of Scotland.
The successful applicant will be fully supported by staff from or Glasgow office.
Training and support will be ongoing and the successful applicant will be given a high level of autonomy to manage the territory and clients. Previous experience in selling to Industry would be an advantage however JBS group do take other factors such as attitude, professionalism, work rate, and motivation into consideration.
Role consists of:
- Calling on existing end user clients and prospects in the territory with a view to developing new business.
- Updating the CRM system with all relevant customer and sales activity on a daily basis
- Preparation of quotations (this is also supported by the Glasgow branch)
- Adding new products to an existing customer portfolio
Background of candidate:
- Previous experience in selling to Industry would be an advantage however JBS group do take other factors such as attitude, professionalism, work rate, and motivation into consideration.
- Previous experience in the use of a CRM system would be an advantage
- A proven track record in sales development with prospect accounts would be an advantage.
Profile of candidate:
- Must be organised and comfortable with maintenance of key information on all accounts and prospects.
- Must have a proven background in sales and minimum of 3-5, years’ experience will be an advantage.
- Must be willing to spend as much time as possible in face to face meetings with accounts and prospects. Maximisation of this area is key to success in our industry.
Benefits: – Our client will provide a Car, Mobile phone, laptop, Sales literature, Training, 20 days holidays (excluding Bank Hols) and an opportunity to avail of an additional performance related bonus structure. Overall remuneration is based on experience and suitability of the candidate.
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for and would like to join the team as their next Customer Service Representative then what are you waiting for? Send in a copy of your CV with covering letter attached today by clicking the APPLY button below to be a part of this exciting opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com