Established over 40 years ago our client specialises in beautiful kitchens for both the retail and contract markets providing cutting edge design concepts for the most discerning clients.
Creating stunning designs and providing excellent customer service for over 40 years is the reason behind their continued growth throughout this time, this is an opportunity for the right graduate to begin their career with a fantastic company based in Liverpool.
Due to this continued growth, our client is currently looking for 2 graduates to fulfil a demanding role as a Sales Processor within their processing department.
As a Sales Processor, your day to day tasks will be:
- Collating information from the Sales and Surveying Department.
- Inputting the collated information into the e-software management system in order to prepare paperwork for the purchasing department and manufacturing.
The ideal candidate for a Sales Processor should possess:
- A maths related qualification degree standard or as a minimum A level standard.
- Excellent computer skills
- Good communication skills to liaise between departments
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Experience working with plans and scaled drawings would be a distinct advantage
Full training will be given to the chosen candidates.
Hours: – 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Holidays: – 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
Salary: – 15K with a review after training period.
Location: – Liverpool
So if you feel that you could be our client’s next Sales Processor and have a maths related qualification A level, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org