Job Title: Sales Negotiator
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire.
Hours: Your working hours will be 09.00 to 17.30, Monday to Friday, with an hour’s break for lunch – no weekends!
Salary and Benefits: In return you will receive a salary of £28,000 – £30,000 OTE per annum + Pension Scheme
After successful completion of a probation period, employees have the option of gaining their CII insurance qualifications, which is funded by the business!
Due to the continued success and growth of the business, an attractive job prospect and career opportunity has been created at a privately owned broker office, located in Bracknell, Berkshire. The brokerage has a first class reputation with insurance companies and clients alike.
The Directors seek a candidate with solid and proven sales experience. Candidates with experience in the insurance or financial services sectors would be preferred.
As a Sales Negotiator your duties will be in the taxi, private hire and chauffeur insurance markets and will involve calling warm leads provided to offer competitive insurance quotations.
Sales Negotiator – The Job:
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to warm leads (no cold calls)
- Build relationships with customers & identify needs through open conversation.
- Managing client expectations based on their circumstances.
- Recommending suitable products or packages.
- Very customer focused with a passion for helping others.
- Driven by success and motivated by rewards (personally and professionally.
- Strong work ethic with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Positive and resilient.
- Intelligent and able to think quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- KPI or target driven role.
Full and continuous training will be provided.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com