Sales Manager – Catering Equipment
Our client are an innovative and forward-thinking UK manufacturer of high-quality stainless steel furniture and equipment for the catering and clinical industries based in Derby. An outside-the-box organisation, they manufacture an extensive catalogue range and specialise in bespoke products and can boast some of the fastest order to delivery times on the market.
In line with the exciting growth the company is currently experiencing, our client is looking for a dynamic and creative-thinking Sales Manager to enable the company to target new distributors and end-user customers but also to strengthen their relationships with existing customers.
This role gives the successful candidate the opportunity to work for a market-leading organisation who are constantly striving to stay ahead of the curve. Your day to day tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing a UK-wide territory
- Maintaining a portfolio of distributor customers
- Helping the company to delve into the end-user market, whilst also being sensitive towards distributor’s customers
- Generating new opportunities for business
- Arranging client visits with new and existing customers to strengthen customer relationships
- Arranging client visits to the client’s manufacturing site where necessary to provide product demonstrations and strengthen rapport with key customers
- Taking detailed briefs from customers to understand what they need, which product(s) will be most suitable for their requirements and arranging for bespoke products to be manufactured where necessary
- Liaising with internal quotation, design and distribution teams to ensure a timely delivery of the finished product(s) to customers
- Supporting with the company’s 5 year growth plan
Our client is not necessarily looking for the finished article; rather somebody with lots of enthusiasm and a proven track record of external business development. The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have experience in field sales, however internal sales individuals will also be considered
- Be highly driven and motivated to succeed and progress in their career
- Possess the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Have a good understanding of the catering industry- this is ideal but not essential
- Have a proven track record of key account management highly desirable
- Possess the ability to achieve and exceed KPIs and targets
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Competitive salary + bonus + car + pension.
If you believe you have the skills required to excel in this role, please click the APPLY button and forward a copy of your CV. A member of the hiring team will be in touch!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org