Job Title: – Sales Ledger and Credit Controller.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary construction company working within the food and drink industry that work on sites all over the UK and due to constant expansion of the company, our client is currently looking for someone with a keen eye for detail is a must as they are looking for a Sales Ledger and Credit Controller to join their Accounts team on a full time basis.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- To maintain sales ledger records.
- To monitor payments received and balances due.
- To collect outstanding debt by the use of telephone calls/letters and liaison with external agencies.
- To reconcile accounts and resolve all queries in respect of sales ledger transactions.
- Maintaining confidentiality of the department and using discretion where necessary.
- Production of management information as requested.
- Observing and complying with Company Health & Safety policies.
- Using projects on SAGE.
- Making jobs live and issuing job numbers.
Skills, qualifications and requirement:
- Must have good knowledge of SAGE.
- Knowledge of PROJECTS or the food industry would be an advantage.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Sales Ledger, Credit Controller, Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Financial Services,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org