Salary: £21 – £22K per annum + target incentives
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme
Hours: Full time
Our client is the leading professional association for therapists in the UK and Ireland. With thousands of members offering a broad range of specialisms – from sports and remedial therapies, to complementary healthcare and holistic beauty treatments – they are the association of choice for professional therapists.
They are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to identify business opportunities, build relationships and convert sales. This role will also include significant time in regional areas, promoting our client’s brand through presentations and networking. The Sales Executive will ensure that the brand is communicated professionally and consistently to all client groups
- Identifying business opportunities and prospects, evaluating their position in the industry and producing sales options.
- Building and maintaining relationships with local support groups, colleges and other contacts, by providing support, information and guidance.
- Selling products and services by establishing contacts, developing relationships and recommending solutions.
- Identifying improvements to products and services through client feedback and analysing the market.
- Communicating our brand professionally and consistently to all client groups, enforcing high standards.
- Producing a monthly sales report for the Marketing Manager and other relevant departments.
- Contributing sales expertise to team projects.
- Continuing professional development is essential in this role, through workshops, research and networking.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to network and negotiate with confidence and enthusiasm
- Motivation for sales, planning and reporting to ensure targets are met
- Creative approach to ensure optimal results.
- Degree in business or marketing desirable
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Marketing, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Vacancies, Business Development, Marketing Manager,Telesales Executive, Sales Executive, Sales Administration, Sales Administrator, Sales Associate, Sales
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com