Job Title: Sales Engineer (Connectors)
Job Type: Permanent / Full-time (39 hours per week)
Salary details: Competitive
Formed in 2001 to fill a niche in the interconnect market, our client’s philosophy is to offer high quality innovative products at cost effective prices. The core markets are Rail, Temporary Power and Entertainment
Due to an upcoming retirement and continued success, our client is currently looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to cover the North of England customer base, ensuring that our client keeps their existing business as well as bringing new customers on board.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Visiting the existing customer base, ensuring we are going to keep it. Introduce other products to them and look for new opportunities, product and process improvements and new product developments.
- Scout for new potential customers through word of mouth, leads passed from the office, trade shows, trade publications and the internet.
- Make weekly visit schedules.
- Prepare annual forecasts.
- Attend trade shows.
- Working with our existing external sales to obtain optimum results.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have external sales experience having delivered sales growth.
- Will be a team player and have some technical background with an ability to learn new products.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Sales, Sales Engineer, Field Sales Engineer, Client Liaison, Customer Liaison
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org