Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 + Bonus
Benefits: Training + Private Health Cash Plan + 3% Pension
Hours: Full Time
Our Client supplies underwater inspection equipment and services using Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs), or underwater ‘drones’. These are tethered submarines which we equip with cameras, sonars and tools to complete a variety of underwater tasks.
Our customers are primarily in the UK, and we have some overseas markets. We are looking for a talented sales Co-ordinator to join our sales and marketing team.
The Sales Co-ordinator will be responsible for co-ordinating and developing the Company’s sales and Service activities. A primary requirement of the position is to provide sales support to all areas of the business in order to achieve the Company’s sales targets.
The role is based at our Yeovil office, and involves some travel throughout the UK and occasionally overseas to attend exhibitions; assist with customer training or product demonstrations.
- Coordinating all sales activities and management of the quotes register
- Co-ordinate and progress sales opportunities and quotations with sales manager
- Manage the sales cycle from start to finish
- Occasional project management responsibilities on operational jobs
- Assist with marketing campaigns
- Liaise with magazines/publications to help design marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customer and suppliers
- Prepare monthly sales reports for management meetings
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Co-ordinate company exhibitions and customer-related training events
- Undertake product training on new and existing ROV technology, techniques and markets
- Measure and monitor the effectiveness of all sales and marketing campaigns inclusive of the website and produce a monthly report
- Liaise with Customer Services staff to achieve sales from the existing customer base
- Deputise for the Customer Services staff during periods of absence
QUALIFICATIONS and PERSONAL PROFILE
The following qualifications and/or equivalent experience or training are required.
The Sales Co-ordinator will possess a good broad-based sales knowledge; preferably in a technical discipline. They shall ideally possess a relevant qualification in sales or business studies, however appropriate experience or other qualifications will be considered. In addition to this they should be competent in the use of MS Office.
A proven sales track record within a marine related organisation is an advantage.
UK Driving Licence also an advantage
Key personal skills: –
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal.
- Strong organisational skills
- Must be able to work under own initiative to solve problems.
- Highly motivated
- Structured and logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident when dealing with customers and suppliers at all levels
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY now!
Keywords: Sales Coordinator, Sales, Telesales, Field Sales, Sales Assistant, Sales Executive, Sales Administrator, Customer Services.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org