Job Title: Sales Consultant
Hours: Mon – Sat – 10.00am – 6.00pm
Salary: 8ph – paid weekly.
Location: London Royal Docs – Main office in Hendon and candidate will be required to visit both the Royal Docs and Hendon on occasions.
Interviews will be held in Hendon
With ten years in the private hire industry our client has seen the market develop and evolve. Working extremely closely with Uber our client has direct growth opportunities in all aspects of vehicle rental, with bases all over the UK, our client is expanding rapidly! The company is currently promoting electric vehicles (EV’s) in London and the main focus of this role will be dealing with the Electric vehicle platform, educating and growing the company’s EV use.
- Sales and Customer Service – Strong sales and customer service skills to support and inspire new and existing partner-drivers of Uber to rent from PCOrentals.
- Attention to Detail – You have the ability to listen to a driver’s needs and come up with a rental solution to suit them.
- Energy and Enthusiasm – A passion for Uber and its evolving platforms, especially the niche areas that PCOrentals specialise in such as the WAVs (wheelchair accessible vehicles) and EVs.
- Deliver high quality presentations to new and existing partner-drivers to ensure drivers on the Uber platform (and those looking to join Uber) are fully informed about the services and incentives we offer.
- Owning your personal metrics for customer acquisition in order to keep track of your potential commission.
- Deliver professional and personalised in-person support in every interaction with partner-drivers in the city.
- Be passionate and knowledgeable when speaking about PCOrentals products.
- Going beyond mere problem solving to identify root causes and work with other members of the PCOrentals team to deal with these issues and set progression plans in place.
- Representing the PCOrentals brand professionally at all times.
- Strong sales/support background with a desire to be part of a cohesive team.
- First-class communication skills and ability to interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- A calm temperament and excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- An interest in and passion for electric vehicles and wheelchair accessible vehicles.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in an environment of high growth and continual change.
- Retail, transport, service, or other customer service experience strongly preferred – sales and service driven.
- Call centre, or other customer service experience also a plus.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive Salary + Commision per booking.
- Opportunity to help shape the future of Private Hire transport in the UK.
- Progression opportunities from the start.
What you’ll need
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Sales Consultant, Sales, Car Sales, Car Sales Consultant, Customer Service, Electric Vehicles, Sales Support
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org