Our client is the leading provider of online fitness qualifications, courses and other related industry products. This is an exciting company with a strong growth story that believes in empowering and enabling all the Associates, whatever their function, to achieve their individual, team and company goals with the belief that motivating and engaging the team at every level is the key to successfully building the business.
The continued growth of this business relies on identifying and retaining great Associates to work with the company and accordingly, our client is looking for a Sales Associate looking to further their career in the fitness industry.
- Sales Associate for the TRAINFITNESS brand and company group products
- Based in London
- Extend market lead in UK online fitness education market
- Drive sales of all TFI courses and education
- Expand presence in face to face learning sector
- Attend team meetings to develop strategy and motivate team
- Hands-on involvement in product development and brand positioning
- Report directly to MD
Skills and Experience
- 5 years telesales experience with proven track record
- Fluent in English
- Ability to motivate and influence people at all levels within and without the company
- Strategic thinker
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel programmes
- Experience in and or passion for fitness helpful
Salary – £18K + OTE (not capped)
As we celebrate the diversity of the world around us so we aim to build this into the workplace. We believe that fitness is not restricted to the young, the able bodied or the slim but for everyone and we continue to build our team to reflect the diversity of real people.
If you want to work in the spirited environment of an imaginative and inventive company offering tremendous career opportunities and exceptional benefits, apply now by emailing your CV and covering letter by clicking the APPLY button below.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we regret that you will not be contacted unless you are short listed for the position and invited for an interview. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the date of your application, you should assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org