Job Description – Sales Assistant
Our client is currently looking for a positive, dynamic, and enthusiastic Sales Assistant that will assist the smooth and efficient running of the store, paying particular attention to customers and ensuring they receive the expected Petit Bateau service at all times. The role requires adaptability and flexibility covering other stores in the company.
Core responsibilities and activities – Customer Services
- Actively acknowledge and approach all customers with a follow up to identify the customer’s needs
- Build relations with new and existing customers to encourage returning sales
- Deal with all customer enquiries efficiently and remain calm during all customer interactions including challenging situations
- Ensure all customers are thanked for stopping in and warmly invited to return again soon
- Receiving deliveries and ensuring the store is left clean and secure at the end of each day
- Follow company guidelines for all cash handling including till transactions
- Review and action replenishment needs regularly to ensure top sellers and new products are readily available.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping standards throughout the store, including external and back/stockroom areas
- Complete all stock-take preparation and procedures as and when required
- Follow the company Health & Safety and Security guidelines
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Positive can do attitude
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate for our client and have what they’re looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
Keywords: Sales Assistant, Store Assistant, Sales Positions, Assistant, Retail Management, Retail jobs, Sales jobs, Customer Service.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com