Sales Assistant / Watch Specialist
Flagship Store London, Retail
Our client Victorinox produces and sells unique, high quality products worldwide which are of practical use in differing areas of life: Swiss Army Knives, Cutlery, Watches, Travel Gear and Fragrances. The company’s headquarters are located in Ibach, Schwyz, in the heart of Switzerland. This is where the founder of the company Karl Elsener first set up his cutler’s business in 1884 and, a few years later, designed the legendary «Original Swiss Army Knife».
Act as an ambassador for the Victorinox Brand, serve and advise our customers and sell all Victorinox manufactured and licensed products. You will be specialising in the Watches division which includes dealing with customer repairs.
- Results orientated, able to meet targets and meet deadlines
- Costumer focused and confident to handle customers queries in a professional manner
- Able to work as a team, be flexible and show initiative
- Ability to learn and sell all Victorinox Products
- A great communicator with the ability to start a conversation
- Approachable and charismatic
- A good knowledge of watches is strongly desirable
- Previous experience in selling watches or high ticket value items
- Preferably worked in luxury goods or similar retail environment
ON OFFER: – We offer a competitive salary, individual and collective commission, staff discount, internal training and a generous pension scheme.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for in their next Sales Assistant/Watch Specialist, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org