Sales Assistant / Knives Specialist
Flagship Store London, Retail
Victorinox produces and sells unique, high quality products worldwide which are of practical use in differing areas of life: Swiss Army Knives, Cutlery, Watches, Travel Gear and Fragrances. The company’s headquarters are located in Ibach, Schwyz, in the heart of Switzerland. This is where the founder of the company Karl Elsener first set up his cutler’s business in 1884 and, a few years later, designed the legendary «Original Swiss Army Knife».
Act as an ambassador for the Victorinox Brand, serve and advise our customers and sell all Victorinox manufactured and licensed products. You will be specializing in the Swiss Army Knives and Cutlery division which includes dealing with customer repairs.
– Experience in sales is preferable, especially premium brands
– You speak confident English plus an additional language such as Chinese Mandarin would be strongly desirable
– Previous experience or strong knowledge in Swiss Army Knives, Kitchen and Commercial Knives, as well as Cutlery is highly desirable
– You are dynamic and team-work oriented
– Attention to detail
– Stock management skills
– Genuine and sincere approach to customer service
We offer a versatile and exciting challenge in a dynamic environment where you can use your skills and experience competently. Victorinox offers with its unique brand positioning the chance to be part of a professional team and to be able to make a difference.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org