Job Title: SALES ASSISTANT / TRAVEL GEAR SPECIALIST 80%
Location: Flagship Store London, Retail
Our client produces and sells unique, high quality products worldwide which are of practical use in differing areas of life: Swiss Army Knives, Cutlery, Watches, Travel Gear and Fragrances. The company’s headquarters are located in Ibach, Schwyz, in the heart of Switzerland. This is where the founder of the company first set up his cutler’s business in 1884.
Act as an ambassador for the our client’s Brand, serve and advise customers and sell all company manufactured and licensed products. You will be specialising in the Travel Gear division which includes dealing with customer repairs.
- Result driven, able to meet targets and deadlines.
- Customer focused and confident to handle customers queries in a professional manner.
- Able to work as a team, be fully flexible and show initiative.
- Ability to learn and sell all Victorinox Products.
- A great communicator with the ability to start a conversation.
- Proficiency level in spoken and written English.
- Approachable and charismatic.
- A good knowledge of Travel Gear is strongly desirable.
- Previous experience in selling Travel Gear or high ticket value items.
- Preferably worked in premium goods or similar retail environment.
Our client offers a competitive salary, individual and collective commission, staff discount, internal training and a generous pension scheme, as well as a versatile and exciting challenge in a dynamic environment where you can use your skills and experience competently. Our client offers with its unique brand positioning the chance to be part of a professional team and to be able to make a difference.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV with covering letter today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Sales Assistant, Sales, Retail, Retail Sales Assistant, Retail Assistant, Customer Services, Customer Services Assistant.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com