Are you a highly organised individual with previous sales experience looking to join a busy and friendly work environment? If the answer is yes, then our client has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as their next Sales and Warranty Administrator.
To be our client’s ideal candidate you will need to be a highly organised individual ideally with an understanding of sales and warranty processes but this is not essential as full training will be given. The ideal candidate would be someone with the right aptitude and attitude.
As the Sales and Warranty Administrator you can expect to take on duties such as:
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Be able to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- Must be detail oriented.
- High organisational skills
The role will be based at our client’s offices just outside of Derby and you will work as part of the busy internal sales team but it is also essential to be able to work individually. You will need to be highly motivated in order to deliver an unparalleled level of customer service to the customer base and represent the our client’s brand.
So if you feel that you could be the ideal candidate that our client is looking for in their Sales and Warrant Administrator, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com