SALES AND MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR
Salary: Dependent on age and experience, increasing after trial period
Benefits: 28 days holiday, Pension scheme, a long term career opportunity
Hours: Flexible, Full Time
Our Client has been established since 1995 and, as started life in Spalding, Lincolnshire. Though now well established just outside the City of Lincoln itself, their core business remains their online sales.
They are currently looking for a Sales and Marketing Administrator to join their established team.
- Answer calls from customers
- Take customer orders
- Look at ways to increase sales.
- Generate new sales in both retail and trade sectors
- Identify poorly performing products
- Help list products on web selling portals
- Maintain social media accounts
- Aid in devising a general marketing strategy.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Possibly looking for a job after college
- Willing to develop alongside the business.
- Punctual and reliable
- Preferably with their own transport or able to get to a rural location
- Friendly and efficient telephone manner
- Willing to provide a high level of customer service
If you feel you are the ideal candidate then APPLY today!
Keywords: Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Administration, General Administration, Admin, Secretarial and PA, PA and Administration, Marketing Executive, Marketing, Digital, Executive, Digital Media, Online Marketing, Marketing Vacancies, Social Media Marketing, PR, Sales Coordinator, Marketing Coordinator, Sales, Marketing, Sales and Marketing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com