Our client, a leading property specialist currently is looking for a talented Sales/Letting Administrator to join the successful sales and lettings team.
Being an independent company offering estate agency services and property management facilities to clients for over 25 years. Located in the North Bristol area means they are ideally placed to offer landlords, vendors and buyers assistance property matters within the geographical areas of Bristol and South Gloucestershire. Through their expertise and experience, they market and manage sales and lettings of properties throughout the local area and the south west
This is a full time position which will include working on a Saturday on a rota based allocation.
To be considered for this position you must drive and have a licence.
Key skills required:
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an estate agency/lettings environment or property related role.
- Strong administrative and IT skills and a confident use of the keyboard
- Confident when speaking to people over the telephone or face to face
- Enjoys talking to people and building relationships with clients
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
Our client employs exceptional, committed individuals who work together as a team to ensure that all their clients are looked after, whether they are moving home, renting out a property or having their property repaired. They appreciate the need for communication with all their clients and as a result have built lasting relationships with many of them. All the staff are passionate about property and have an active interest in the market place, meaning that they can offer informed advice to all our clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: – Competitive Depending on Experience
So if you feel that you meet the above requirements, then send in your CV by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com