Based in Haydock, St Helens, our client is a well established and highly successful business within the field of manufacturing. As a company, they are extremely customer focused and operate at a fast pace due to the nature of the business.
Full time Sales Administrator – to work a day shift of 37.5 hours per week. The role would require the successful candidate to deal with customer enquiries, take and process orders, product dispatching and stock taking responsibilities. The role demands a flexible attitude due to the nature of the business which requires a strong ability to communicate and drive sales over the telephone and by e-mail.
• Previous experience within a sales administration and customer service role
• Self-motivation and the ability to work effectively within a team
• Effective communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
• A strong attention to detail
• Good IT skills (Word and Excel)
• Knowledge of MIS systems and procedures
• Basic qualifications in both Maths and English
Previous experience in import and exports and a general interest in fashion and product design would be desirable but not essential.
Salary is £17,798. Access to external training courses, 26 days holiday + bank holidays.
To apply for this position, please click the APPLY button below.
The closing date for these positions is 3rd October 2017
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com