Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum, dependant on experience
Benefits: Statutory Pension, 23 days holiday rising to 25 days with service plus Bank Holidays
Hours: 38 hours per week, 8.30am to 5.15pm Mon-Thu, 8.30am to 4.30pm on Friday
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join a global manufacturing company at its UK headquarters in Rugby.
Our client is a well established manufacture of a range of welding machines, battery chargers and car body repair systems which are sold into the Automotive, Industrial, Agricultural and Fabrication markets via specialised distributors such as Factors, Tool companies, Hire shops, Agricultural dealers and Industrial equipment suppliers.
As Sales Administrator you will be one of a team of 3 and will report directly to the Operations Manager and you be responsible for the administration of customer enquiries, orders, and related administration. Your duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact with customer (receiving telephone calls).
- Answering product questions, advising on product features, pricing and available etc.
- Processing orders
- Co-ordination of installations of equipment with engineering team
- Resolving general customer queries.
- Maintenance and development of the customer and prospect database
- Operating part of the credit control process recording payments received and chasing overdue payments.
- Other general administrative tasks
- Previous B2B Sales Administration experience, ideally dealing with distributors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic ‘Smile on the Telephone’ customer service person.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ensure the company is always presented in the correct manner.
- Able to acquire in-depth and up to date product knowledge – with appropriate training
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Sales, Sales Department, Administration, Administrator, Admin, PA, Receptionist
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com