ADMINISTRATOR – Quotes and Service Contracts
Benefits: 4 weeks holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme
Hours: 40hrs per week
Our client is a small engineering business, formed in 2004 that specialises in waste management equipment. The range of services includes Installation and training on machinery, Regular maintenance, Breakdown cover, Decommissioning Sales and rental of machinery
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for an Administrator who will be based in their offices just outside of Glastonbury.
Main duties will include:
- Print off job sheets from previous day that need quotes and produce the quote.
- Put together and send quotes as requested by customers eg repairs, training, supply of parts, servicing, oil changes etc.
- Any follow-up action required further to quoting.
- Monitoring of quoted jobs (quoted hours v actual hours taken etc)
- Quote new contracts and renewals, and follow-up.
- Set up contracts, when received.
- Set up jobs; arrange booking hotels, flights, hire cars etc in relation to said jobs.
- Follow up on orders placed with Stores Person in relation to jobs being overseen, to ensure continuity and time management of jobs.
- Organise transport and cranage for installation work, deliveries etc.
- Liaise with engineers and produce method statements and risk assessments.
- Liaise with engineers on site when there are queries/changes required to planned works and provide admin support as necessary.
- Check receipt of reports and photos for previous day’s work.
- Send reports to customers – editing as required and saving edited version in job folders.
- Forward paperwork for completed jobs for invoicing
- Create despatch notes for parts orders.
- Update and maintain customer database, including records of service and breakdown work.
- Assisting with answering the telephone and other duties in relation to the administration of the Service department (or the office in general) as and when necessary (eg in busy periods and in times of staff absence etc)
- Any other engineering specific admin duties normally associated with the service and sales department.
- To help with the marketing of RES Ltd via website development / maintenance and general calls to prospective clients as required in order generating new customers and service contracts.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Candidate from an engineering/service background will be looked upon favourably.
- Experience working with quotes and service contracts would be beneficial.
- Good communication and telephone skills.
- Advanced IT skills – a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Self-starter and use own initiative.
- Able to cope with demanding workloads.
- Ability to work independently with integrity and professionalism.
- Good team player with a willingness to muck in.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Closing date: 24th of July
Keywords: Sales Administrator, Sales Administration, Sales Assistant, Sales Executive, Sales Associate, Sales Operative, Sales, Administrator, Administration, Admin, Secretary, PA
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com