Job Title:Sales Administrator
Location: Cwmbran, Gwent, NP44.
Hours:6-8 Hours Per Day
Salary: Circa £16k
Our client is a private, family run business that has been a fixture in automotive sales and servicing in the area for more than 60 years. While much has changed within the company over the years, the one thing that’s remained consistent throughout has been the company’s unswerving commitment to delivering the best cars at the best prices with –most importantly – the very best levels of customer service.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for a Sales Administrator to come and join the team.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Process orders via email or phone.
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices.
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience within a Sales Administrartionenvironment (Desirable)
- Experience within the Automotive industry (Desirable)
- Confident and highly presentable.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Sales, Sales Department, Administration, Administrator, Admin.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com