Roller Shutter Engineer
Due to expansion, our well established client is looking to recruit an experienced Roller Shutter Engineer to join the team.
Our client is based in Vauxhall, London SE11 and has been trading for over 30years
Hours: – Core hours are 08.00 to 16.00, 40 hour week.
Location: – Vauxhall
Rates: – £40,000-£50,000
Van: – Provided
- Attending service visits, pre-planned maintenance and emergency call-outs to the roller shutters/industrial doors
- Read job specification sheets and prepare all necessary equipment to complete jobs.
- Liaise with customers to find out relevant information and keep them informed of job progress.
- Liaising with office staff to relay information regarding quoting of repair works
- Complete all paperwork (including time sheets and expenses) and submit by stated deadlines.
- Candidate must be experienced having worked in this field before
- Good time keeping
- Full UK Driving license
- Solid technical background, with understanding and hands on experience.
- Be able to demonstrate a logical approach to resolving technical scenarios.
- Be able to work on own initiative unsupervised
- Good interpersonal, organisational and administration skills
- A flexible and positive approach
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for then send in your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below!
Keywords: Engineering Vacancies, Service Engineer, Installation Engineer, Security Engineer, Roller Shutter Engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org