Our client is a long established clothing company who for over 100 years have provided the best quality apparel to all their customers.
Due to all their continued success and expansion over the years, our client is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Retail Supervisor to join the team.
Location: London Zone 1 to 4
Contract: Full Time – 40 Hours
As a floating Supervisor, you will be expected to be positive, ambitious and customer focused. As part of the Store Management team you will help drive the sales through exceptional customer service and outstanding operational standards. You will support and coach each store team you will cover to ensure they perform to their very best. You will be responsible for managing the store in the absence of the Store or Assistant Manager.
Core Responsibilities and Activities:
- Contributing to the store’s sales growth though commercial analysis including footfall, conversions and other key performance indicators.
- Ensuring your team has an awareness of the store’s sales target and current performance, as well as their impact on KPIs.
- Acting as a role model in setting out the expectation to deliver an exceptional customer experience, coach the team and provide feedback to achieve these standards.
- Holding daily briefing sessions to share information about store targets and focuses in the Store Manager’s absence or at their request.
- Providing support to the team in the manager’s absence.
- Following the company Health & Safety and Security guidelines.
- Actively acknowledge and approach all customers with a follow up to identify the customer’s needs.
- Build relations with new and existing customers to encourage returning sales.
- Deal with all customer enquiries efficiently and remain calm during all customer interactions including challenging situations.
- Ensure all customers are thanked for stopping in and warmly invited to return again soon.
- Actively convert the new customers to be part of Petit Bateau Loyalty Program.
- Follow company guidelines for all delivery in store process and propose additional items to complete the online order.
- Review and action replenishment needs regularly to ensure top sellers and new products are readily available and the store is fully merchandised to company standards at all times.
- Receive deliveries and ensure the store is left clean and secure at the end of each day.
- Follow company guidelines for all cash handling including till transactions and cashing up.
- Review and action replenishment needs regularly to ensure top sellers and new products are readily available.
- Contribute ideas for displays and store merchandising to maximise sales opportunities.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping standards throughout the store, including external and back/stockroom areas.
- Complete all stock-take preparation and procedures as and when required.
- Follow the company Health & Safety and Security guidelines.
- Positive, Flexible and ready to take on anything.
- Kind, helpful and considerate towards customers and team members alike.
- Exceptionally organised and a natural multi-tasker.
- Commercially savvy with ideas for how to make the store better.
- Ambitious, resourceful and looking for opportunities to learn more.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Retail Supervisor, Store Supervisor, Sales Supervisor, Store Manager, Retail Manager, Retail, Sales, Wholesale
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com