Restaurant Manager Positions for Award Winning Foodie Destinations
Hours: The positions can be live in or out and working hours averaging 48 hours over 5 days.
Salary: Salary competitive and dependent on experience.
Our client operates two award winning restaurants located within the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park and approximately an hour and 15 minutes from both Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Our client prides themselves on their great guests, great dining and developing great staff. Due to internal promotions, our client is currently looking for an aspiring and confident Restaurant Manager to join their teams on a permanent, full time basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To provide a first class service to users of the facilities.
- Responsible for ensuring all stock is rotated and kept at a suitable level.
- Programming of till and till training.
- Stock ordering.
- Responsible for calculating the hospitality and damages records and ensuring that these are kept up to date.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
Applicants must have:
- Fluent, spoken English.
- A keen work ethic.
- Previous hospitality experience in either a fine dining or gastro pub environment is essential, as is an interest in food, wines and spirits.
Professional training is provided to all staff.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by click the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Management, Manager, Management, Manager Vacancies, Restaurant Vacancies, Management Vacancies, Catering and Hospitality,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com