Restaurant and Bar Supervisor
Salary: Depending on experience
Hours: 40 hours with 2 days off
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall
Our client is a family run company who currently have 3 restaurants on Events Square in Falmouth. They were established in March 2008 and pride themselves on their warm, welcoming and personal service.
They are now looking for a Bar and Restaurant Supervisor to join the team.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of every shift you work alongside kitchen managers
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the premises
- cashing the till
- Helping train new staff
- Taking bookings
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Building customer rapport
- Upholding the company’s standards and ethos with knowledge of all their sites
The Ideal Candidate:
- Friendly and personable
- Experience as a supervisor (preferable)
- A good amount of bar and restaurant experience
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords:Restaurant and bar supervisor, Restaurant supervisor, Bar Supervisor, Supervisor, Hospitality, Hospitality jobs, Waiting on, Restaurant jobs, Bar jobs, Bar vacancies, Waiter, Waitress, Supervising role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org