Response Coordinator/Maintenance Support
Due to gaining further contracts & expanding their reactive division, our client is looking to recruit a Response Coordinator to assist with the daily tasks of running the growing Response Maintenance & Glazing contracts. Previous experience within the industry is preferable.
We are looking for someone whom is:
Reliable, methodical, has good communication skills, a good team player, self-motivated, pays attention to detail & will be committed to join a leading company that are continuing to develop and grow.
Your day-to-day duties will consist of:
- Provide accurate daily updates on outstanding & completed works to clients using in house software
- Accurate route planning with good geographical knowledge
- Managing site attendances, delivery & completion of reactive maintenance & glazing works
- Issue the relevant call outs to the engineers
- You will be the first point of contact for our client base, you must be able to liaise in a professional manner and handle any complaints/concerns in an appropriate way whilst finding the ideal solution.
- Prioritise workload in conjunction with job deadline dates
- Can take your safety & the safety of others, into consideration when making decision.
- Invoicing of completed works
- Provide quotations to clients
- Monthly reports to line manager
Skills and Experience:
- You will need to be computer literate.
- Someone who has window and door fitting experience.
The role would possibly suite an ex-service engineer or window fitter who has the experience and wants to come in the office.
Location: – Tamworth
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org