Our client is a construction company based mainly within the Food and Beverage Industry and due to their continued success; the company is currently looking to hire an Experienced Flooring Operative.
Main Purposes of Role: Primarily you will focus on flooring works, however you will be required to undertake a range of construction support work on site. You will be required to uphold, safeguard and promote the Company’s Vision and Values.
- Organise and carryout a range of general construction activities on site.
- Ensure the highest level of health and safety is inherent within all operations on site to minimise any risk to employees/clients or stakeholders.
- Liaise with customers regarding site works and activities as directed by the Project Manager or Commercial Director
- Be responsible for any Plant or vehicles assigned to you
- Ensure care and efficient use of the materials issued to you.
- Flooring works, concreting, general building and refurbishment works are delivered as directed by the Project Manager or Commercial Director.
- All works undertaken reflect the method statements, risk assessments and client requirements. All PPE is worn as directed.
- Positive working relationships are maintained and via customer feedback
- Equipment, plant and vehicles checked, used and maintained and should be in a presentable and tidy state at all times
- Responsible use of materials and waste kept to a minimum
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be able to lay resin floors
- Screed floors
- Have experience of working within the food industry
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Flooring Operative, Resin Floor Layer, Resin Floor Layer Labourer, Flooring Layer, Floor Layer, Resin Flooring Layer, Construction, Skilled Trades
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org