An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Residential Home Manager to join our client’s ever growing team based in Burnage, Greater Manchester. In return our client offers a competitive salary, career and fantastic working conditions.
A family owned business within the childcare sector offering great opportunities. Our client established in 1997 and have grown considerably and worked hard to provide the best full time care and rehabilitation for children and young people. Looking after children and young people of 10-17 years of age, with challenging behaviour / complex needs and children on the periphery of offending.
Consistently delivering placement stability, high quality health and social care along with achieving excellent educational results, which have been pivotal to the success in achieving positive outcomes for children with all kinds of challenging behaviours.
The Home Manager will be mainly responsible for:
- To effectively and efficiently manage the home. To work within and ensure effective delivery of the main responsibilities and key result areas identified within the role of a manager.
- Take overall responsibility for all staff, delegating effectively and appropriately.
- Manage staffing structures and rota’s ensuring they meet requirements of the children’s needs.
- Ensure all staff are aware of their responsibilities in relations to adherence of policies and procedures, both in the home, the organisation and those set out in children’s legislation and regulations.
- Further responsibilities as set out in the job description.
The role would suit an experienced, qualified, Residential Home Manager who has achieved a good or outstanding Ofsted rating.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have the drive and determination to succeed. Please apply online today with your CV and a member of the recruiting team will be in touch with an application pack.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org