Our client is a popular and small independent care home situated in Morfa Nefyn, Gwynedd, North Wales, a popular tourist destination of outstanding natural beauty. The company is a family owned facility, which provides a total care experience for its residents. It is a place where each resident’s, individuality, dignity, respect, rights and privacy come first.
Due to their continued success and growth over the years, our client is now looking to recruit two Residential Home Carers to join their team.
Location: Gwynedd, South Wales.
Hours: 28hours+, must be flexible.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- To provide care and support for individual residents as prescribed in their plan of care.
- To be a key worker to nominated residents.
- To be responsible for recording all care and support within care plans and communicating to senior staff any health concerns.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Professional, approachable, honest, friendly, keen, enthusiastic with a positive attitude towards service users. Confident and able to contribute constructively to a team working environment.
- Sensitive to the needs of others and to the sick or infirm.
- An active team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- Calm and reflective in a crisis.
- Ability to work in sometimes stressful situations.
- NVQ preferred.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Residential Home, Care Home, Senior Home, Retirement Home, Carer, Care Worker, Senior Support Worker, Health Care Worker, Senior Support, Health Care, Care, Care Vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org