Job Description: Repairs & Order Processing Agent
This position will suit people looking to learn new skills as well as those looking to work as part of a small dedicated team
Applicants must have proven technical aptitude and some experience with the repair of electronic products and/or mechanical maintenance. You should have patience and an eye for detail as well as ability to work to quality standards. Additionally the role requires that from time to time you may be asked to provide overflow assistance with our daily pick and pack warehouse activities on ad-hoc basis.
Time spent on pick and pack activities will vary according to demand. You should be of good health and have the ability to handle packages of weights up to 25-30kgs.
Skills that would be a benefit to an applicant for the role:
- Windows 10
- Microsoft office (Outlook and Excel)
- CRM such as Salesforce or similar
- Counterbalance FLT licence
- Warehouse work experience inc pick and pack
- Engineering / Electronics accreditation’s
Applicants Must have:
- Ability to work with very small components (patience, steady hand & good eyesight)
- Full driving licence and own transport.
- Be fluent in English language.
- No criminal convictions (Prior Background checks will be made)
- Already live within easily commutable distance of Waltham Abbey, Essex.
Salary £10.50 per hour (negotiable subject to experience)
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com