Job Title: Renewable Energy Installer
Since their establishment in 2009, our client has gone on to become the UK’s leading experts in renewable energy, supply their customer base with all their renewable needs.
Due to their continued success, our client is currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable Renewable Energy Installer to join their highly skilled installation team.
Salary: Negotiable depending on any previous experience
The installer will be part of the installation team and be responsible for the installation, repairing and servicing of both commercial and domestic renewable energy installations including Solar Pv, Wind turbines and Biomass boilers.
Key responsibilities: Installer’s duties encompass many aspects throughout a project – responsibilities include:
- Layout and assembly of installation.
- Prepare and clean-up job site.
- Be available for team meetings and mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology and safety.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all customers throughout the process.
- Additional duties required as needed.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures & instructions. This includes physical presentation, punctuality & correct verbal conduct.
- This is an active role based on various sites around the UK.
- The job will require you to work outdoors and also with heights.
The Ideal Candidate:
- This is a hands-on role and would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and you must have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required.
- The candidate is to be well presented & must show a high level of professionalism from project start to finish.
- Full training will be provided but a background in plumbing would be an advantage.
Skills following training:
- Ability to communicate clearly and consistently with Contractor/End and internal staff.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other trades.
- Ability to correctly and safely use all tools required for tasks.
- Ability to assess and select/Purchase Order (PO) materials required to complete all tasks/project.
- Good decision making skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve company targets.
- Effective time management skills.
Support in training and further development is offered for all required qualifications needed to work on individual sites, with a personal development plan to be put in place after trial period.
A CRB will be undertaken for the successful candidates costs will be met by the company.
A full UK driving licence is required with less than 4points. The ideal candidate must be a team player.
Start Date: April 2018
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Renewable Energy Installer, Solar Panel Installer, Wind Turbine Installer, Plumber, Plumbing, Boiler Installer, Boiler Installation, Solar Panel Installation, Wind Turbine Installation, Engineering, Construction.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org