About the company:
Based in Bromsgrove, our client works in partnership with medical device Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), adapting to individual needs and requirements by offering a package tailored specifically to each customer. Our client offers a comprehensive service which includes the testing, calibration and repair of a wide range of medical equipment, from enteral feeding and infusion devices, to renal, patient monitoring and specialist surgical equipment. Work is carried out at their purpose-built premises or across the UK by local Field Service Engineers.
As of 2018 –our client has a strong customer base, has 3 business premises with a workforce that has grown to 60+ team members who cover work throughout the United Kingdom and Internationally.
As a result of continued growth our clientis currently recruiting for the position ofRenal Engineer.The successful applicant will report into the Service Delivery Manager for direction and support, and is based at our Head Office workshop in Bromsgrove, involving the testing and repair of renal dialysis medical equipment. The role may also present the opportunity for limited field work in the future.
- Assess service and repair as required medical equipment to achieve forecasted output.
- To ensure that service level agreements are met for customers serviced by our back-to-base workshop, including repair turnaround times, reliability, and preventive-maintenance completion.
- Complete all service paperwork and documentation to the agreed standard.
- Responsible for maintaining work area and test equipment in a safe, compliant and tidy condition.
- Maintain compliance to all company standards and adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management.
- To proactively seek to improve the process and service delivery provided by Hugo Technology Ltd.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified to HNC or equivalent in biomedical engineering, ideally with an emphasis on renal engineering.
- Renal medical devices repair/maintenance experience is preferable.
- Experienced and skilled in providing a technical maintenance and repair service.
- A competent “hands on” service engineer with a “can do” attitude, and the ability to problem-solve effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
- Flexible and self-motivated, with the ability maintain and achieve service targets and deadlines.
- A professional team player who is self-motivated and possesses excellent communication skills.
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: Negotiable based on experience, plus opportunity to achieve a quarterly bonus
Training: Product specific and on-the-job training supplied
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
Keywords: maintenance engineer, repair engineer, renal engineer, engineer jobs, hnc,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com