Are you a person centred, passionate, caring individual? Do you have previous experience as a Nurse? If the answer is yes, then our client is looking for someone like you to come and join their excellent team.
Our client operates two care residences out of Stratford-upon-Avon and takes pride in their local reputation that is built upon delivering care solutions that are focused on the individual.
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Using medical equipment.
- Checking patients’ progress.
- Working with doctors to decide what care to give.
- Advising patients and their relatives.
- Handling confidential information.
- Talking to patients and reassuring them.
- Attending meetings with other healthcare professionals.
- Instruction junior and new staff.
- Ensuring client’s care plans are completed and maintained with NMC guidelines.
The ideal candidate will:
- Written and spoken communication skills.
- The ability to relate to people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- The ability to handle patients with sensitivity and respect.
- Observational skills.
Salary: – £21,909
Location: – Stratford upon Avon
Hours: – 37 ½ Per week
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for and would like to join the team, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLYbutton below to be part of this exciting opportunity!
Keywords: Nurse, Nurse Jobs, Nurse Vacancy, Medical Jobs, Carer, Carer Jobs, Healthcare, Healthcare Jobs, Care Residence Vacancy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com