Salary: £38 – £42k dependant on experience
Benefits: 22 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays, Pension scheme, Company car, bonus scheme (dependant on profits)
Hours: Full Time
The A Proctor Group, a fast-growing and innovative family business based in Blairgowrie has been providing products and solutions to the construction industry for over 50 years.
They provide a wide range of high quality, innovative solutions which are designed to meet the continuously evolving requirements of the construction industry including specialist roofing and walling membranes, thermal insulation, acoustic flooring solutions and ground gas protection membranes. They are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join their dynamic team.
- To actively promote and sell the companies range of products to the building & construction industry such as: Architects & Specifiers, House builders, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Stockists, Distributors, Consulting Engineers, Building Contractors, Civil Engineers & Property developers.
- To carry out CPD presentations to Construction Professionals
- To generate product specifications and record them via the companies projects tracking system
- To report effectively on a daily basis via the CRM system.
- To provide a monthly report to the Line Manager
- To build on sales achieving budgeted sales targets set for your area.
- To support and provide excellent customer service and technical back up to the customer base.
- To attend training courses provided by the Technical Department
- To liaise with relevant Area Sales Co-ordinator on a daily basis.
- To work with and adhere to the company’s Distribution & Pricing policy
- To complete all administrative paperwork required by Head Office
- To attend sales meetings, reporting and updating on performance of respective areas.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous sales experience is essential
- Knowledge of Construction/Building/Engineering sectors would be hugely beneficial
- A proven sales background, preferably in the Building Construction Industry.
- Driving Licence
- Ability to set up and work from a home office.
- Ability to read and understand Architectural drawings
- Good level of motivation and time keeping
- Good understanding of journey planning and area time management
- Good communication skills – oral & written
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to operate as part of a team
- Smart appearance
- Awareness of Health & Safety regulations on sites
- Ability to discuss range of products and applications to construction professionals
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Accounts Manager, Key Account manager, New business development, Product negotiation, Sales closings, Customer relationship management, Sales executive, Sales executive, Account, Sales Executive, Business development, Field Sales, Sales, Internal Sales, Administration, Construction, Facilities Management, Sales, Regional, Executive, Construction, Builder, Customer Service, Membranes, Building, Housebuilders.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com