Our client is a specialist multidisciplinary construction contractor with a refrigeration arm operating in a very niche sector serving the food and beverage manufacturing and storage industry. Currently they require experienced quality refrigeration service and maintenance engineers with FGas qualifications to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced refrigeration engineer to further their career and travel to different locations with accommodation provided
As a Refrigeration Engineer, your job will be to provide service and maintenance when required this could range from:
- Carrying out service, maintenance and breakdown repairs to light commercial refrigeration equipment
- Occasionally basic servicing works on split and multi air conditioning units.
- Looking for an experienced and motivated individual who is working in the Refrigeration Industry.
- Experience working with chillers, freezers, walk in cold rooms, production facilities etc.
- Must hold a current Driving License.
- Must be able to Work in the UK.
- Industry relevant training listed on their CV
- Must have F Gas and relevant refrigeration qualifications.
- Customer focused and confident in their skills (and a confident communicator)
- £28,000 – £30,000 PA Basic Pay (Salary Negotiable Dependent on Basic Salary & Overtime)
- 1 in 7 week call out rota
- Be willing to work regular amounts of overtime
- 2 x overtime Sunday’s and Bank holiday’s 1.3 Overtime rate after 17.30
- Provided accommodation.
So if you feel that you meet our client’s requirements and that you could be their next Refrigeration Engineer then why not send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below to avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com