Job Description – Auditing Executive
Remuneration: £19,000 plus. (based on experience and/or CeMAP)
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Annual Leave: 28 days (including bank holidays)
Our client, part of a Group of companies provides turnkey solutions for legal firms, encompassing client and case generation, financial quantification reporting, case funding, and legal claim insurance.
Our client’s headquarters are in Cheshire’s prestigious Alderley Park, where employees benefit from a fantastic range of perks, ranging from on-site gym and leisure facilities to a glorious scenic location and excellent transport links, as well as all the other opportunities that a career with our client offers.
As an Auditing Executive you will be integral to the success of the company, generating breach and quantum based reports for our client’s Legal Partners to commence immediate litigation proceedings. This position requires meticulous attention to detail within a fast paced and targeted business environment. Ideally the candidate will be a recent law graduate, an experienced candidate working as a Legal Assistant or a CeMap qualified individual.
- Accurate completion of triage process.
- Accurate review and transfer of key data to proprietary MARS software.
- Review of documentation to ensure compliant procedures followed at the point of sale.
- Accurate completion of report in compliant manner in line with policy and procedures.
- Highlighting cases for closer review and working closely with the quality assurance to ensure that all cases are managed correctly.
- Achieving targeted daily output whilst maintaining quality standards.
- Generating daily, weekly & monthly reporting.
- General administration.
- Comply with Company policy including Data Protection and Confidentiality guidelines.
- Build and maintain expert knowledge to conduct the role.
- Build and maintain good general knowledge of the full customer journey.
- Comply with company, legal and regulatory standards of conduct.
- Share knowledge and best practice with team and group members and provide support as necessary.
- Attend training courses and complete qualifications relevant to the role.
- Carry out any other duties within capabilities as required by the needs of the business.
- Audit based experience desirable, but not essential.
- CeMap qualified desirable, but not essential.
- Recent law graduate, experienced Legal Assistant or CeMap qualified.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have a meticulous attention to detail and a good understanding of the law.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- IT literate with the ability to pick up new systems.
- Highly computer literate with MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- A commercial mind set with the ability to make crucial decisions, self-motivated.
Monthly performance bonus available.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Auditing Executive, Auditor, Legal, Legal Vacancies, CeMap, Experienced Legal Assistant.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com