Receptionist Vacancy – Maternity Cover
Our client is a passionate veterinary service who prides themselves about caring for pets and currently they have an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Receptionist at their location in Scunthorpe.
As a Receptionist you will be the face of the veterinary practice as you will be the first person the customer interacts with, so if you consider yourself to be an organised, enthusiastic and empathetic person with previous Receptionist experience, then this is the job for you!
Your day to day duties will require you:
- To receive incoming telephone calls from the general public.
- To provide general reception and administrative duties for the practice.
- To book and manage appointments and the diary
- Ensure the waiting area is clean and hygienic throughout the day and to oversee any reception displays and information.
Terms and conditions:
- Receptionist vacancy is for maternity cover (9-12 months)
- Previous reception experience is essential
- 32 hours per week plus one Saturday morning in three – Salary commensurate with experience
Closing date Friday 7th July 2017.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org