Our client, a laser cutting specialist is currently looking for an experienced receptionist to join the administration team.
Established in 1987, our client has a great reputation for quality and service. Utilising the latest machinery to stay ahead of its competitors. This is a great opportunity to work within a well-established business.
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Hours:9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday with half hour lunch.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Contract:Permanent after probation period of 3 months
- Reception duties: answering phones, greeting Customers, accepting office deliveries etc.
- Monitor e-mail inboxes for orders and queries.
- Customer Service: Respond to enquiries for quotes or orders by phone, fax, and e-mail or in person or the occasional letter.
- Prepare and process sales orders.
- Raising works orders for production relating to Sales Orders
- Scanning and electronically filing high volume of documents.
- Knowledge of ERP system desirable
- Knowledge of Office software (e.g. Microsoft) essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft outlook essential
- Experience of Customer service and sales admin desirable
- Experience in a manufacturing environment desirable
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Cope with pressure
- Organizational skills
- Telephone Skills
- Communication skills
- Accuracy and speed
- Technical skills
- High Work Ethic
- Attention to detail
- A levels beneficial
- Admin qualification beneficial
- Numeracy and Literacy is an essential part of the role
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV and covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com