Job Title: Quantity Surveyor/Estimator
Our client is a new forward-thinking, full-service specialist demolition and civil engineering partner, set up to support the UK construction industry, with a professional approach. They believe in Exceptional People, Superior Service and Commercial Innovation.
Due to continued expansion, our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor/Estimator to join the team.
Duties Will Include:
- Establishing client requirements.
- Researching materials, equipment and labour costs.
- Collecting quotes from materials suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Assessing the levels of commercial risk on a project.
- Analysing company data, exchange rates and prices.
- Preparing and submitting quotations for work.
- Helping with bids for new contracts and supporting buying activities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree qualified or equivalent (BTEC / HND etc)
- MUST have previous experience working within Construction.
- CSCS Card.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK Driving License and Own Transport as the position will involve driving to multiple sites.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Estimator, Quantity Surveyor/Estimator, Construction, Surveyor, Estimator.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com