Benefits: Pension scheme, 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Hours: Full time / Permanent
Our client is geared towards a full design, manufacturing and installation services using current technology, proven quality processes and advanced skills. Existing and completed projects demonstrate our ability in exceeding client expectations – consistently delivering on time, sometimes under seemingly unrealistic deadlines, to specification and within budget. They are currently looking for looking for a Quantity Surveyor to complement their hardworking team.
You will be working from the Cardiff office and will visit all the sites regularly. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing quotations and tenders with line manager.
- Reviewing site progress & workshop production with relevant manager.
- Producing sub-contract orders.
- Ensuring that contractual issues with suppliers and client are resolved in a timely manner.
- Producing monthly valuations and final accounts for agreement with the client.
- Managing and monitoring the status, and ensuring timely and complete payment of retention.
- Must have a relevant QS qualification: HNC/HND or a Degree.
- Must have 6 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor and be confident with the Engineering industry.
- RICS accreditation is preferred.
- COINS experience would be useful but not compulsory as training is provided.
- Ambitious and keen to progress their career
Previous projects include structural steel frames of hospitals, football stadiums, schools etc.
They also carry out secondary steelwork, fire staircase and balustrade work.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Design, Manufacturing, Installation, Engineering, Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Construction, Steel Frame, HNC, HND, Surveyor, Surveying, Construction Surveyor, Site Surveyor, Contracts, Engineering, Industrial, RICS, COINS, Structural Surveyor
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com