Are you a fully Qualified Plumber? Would you like to work for a company which offers Career Progression and Great Benefits? If the answer is yes, then our client has an excellent opportunity for you to join their expanding family run Construction and M & E Company in Mid Devon.
Our client carries out a wide range of work on Domestic and Commercial properties for both the private and insurance sectors.
Currently our client is looking for someone like you to join them as their next Fully Qualified and Experienced Plumber with a possible future of running a small plumbing team.
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- Measuring and planning to give cost and time estimates.
- Cutting, bending and joining pipes and fittings.
- Installing water, drainage and heating systems.
- Finding and fixing faults.
- Servicing gas and oil-fired central heating systems and radiators.
- Installing and fixing domestic appliances like showers and washing machines.
- Dealing with emergency call-outs like boiler breakdowns or blocked drains.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Gas safe essential
- OFTEC preferred
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication and customer relation skills
- Motivated and able to work well as part of a team
Benefits will include:
- Relocation package available, inc. temporary accommodation if required
- Fantastic Salary and Benefits Package
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in a copy of your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org