Our client carries out a wide range of work on Domestic and Commercial properties for both the private and insurance sectors.
Currently our client is looking for a self driven individual to join the team as their next Fully Qualified and Experienced Plumber with their new and expanding team Mid-Devon.
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- Measuring and planning to give cost and time estimates.
- Cutting, bending and joining pipes and fittings.
- Installing water, drainage and heating systems.
- Finding and fixing faults.
- Servicing gas and oil-fired central heating systems and radiators.
- Installing and fixing domestic appliances like showers and washing machines.
- Dealing with emergency call-outs like boiler breakdowns or blocked drains.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Gas safe essential.
- OFTEC preferred.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good communication and customer relation skills.
- Motivated and able to work well as part of a team.
Benefits will include:
- Relocation package available, inc. temporary accommodation if required.
- Fantastic Salary and Benefits Package.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
Keywords: Plumbing Vacancies, Construction, Skilled Trades, Installation, Servicing, Heating Systems, Plumbing, Drain Systems, Breakdown cover.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org