Power Saving Solutions
Qualified Electrician / Service and Technical Engineer
Our client isthe country’s leading specialists in off-grid power solutions and hybrid power generators. Today, our client designs and manufacture a unique range of affordable, state-of-the-art Hussh Pods built for industry.
Due to continued success, our client is looking for a Qualified Electrician to act as a Service and Technical Engineer to work on Hybrid Generators. This will include both the build and maintenance of their products on site and off.
Salary:£35k Basic (£50k OTE)
Benefits: Full training will be provided for the right candidate. Car and Pension.
- Must be 17th edition qualified
- CSCS card
- Driving Licence
- Inspection certificate (an advantage but not essential)
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Fit and build hybrid generators on and off site.
- Service and repair any products as and when needed.
- Complete Administration Tasks including Service & Repair Records Accurately
- Maintain Health & Safety To HSE & Company Standards
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the construction industry methods in respect of metalwork fabrications.
- Project management skills.
- Analysis and decision making ability
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations.
- IT literate.
- Previous experience as a Qualified Electrician is a must.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Engineering, Technical Engineer, Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrician, Service and Repair Technician.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org