Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Benefits: Opportunity to progress in a thriving company, Free onsite parking, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Grade 2 corporate benefits package upon successful completion of probationary period(usually 6 months) including Pension Scheme, Group Medical Insurance (excluding dental), Critical Illness Cover, Life Insurance and Optical Benefit
Hours: Full time
Our client, established in 2006, is a specialist service provider of a wide range of digital forensics services to the law enforcement, legal and corporate markets. Their client base includes several large and small Police forces for whom they provide outsourced digital forensics, Criminal Legal defence solicitors and Litigation solicitors. They deal with the acquisition of evidence from electronic media, analysis of evidence and the support of prosecution and defence cases in the criminal justice system.
The successful candidate will actively deliver a high-quality, customer focused PCI
QSA service, working closely with clients to advise, guide and support them to achieve PCI DSS compliance, mostly post PFI investigation. This role is pivotal to the Cyber Security business unit and the successful applicant will enjoy the opportunity to be a critical asset in the creation of a dynamic service.
- Delivery of detailed technical data security assessments
- Provision of evidenced, relevant and comprehensible advice to clients
- Production of high-quality, detailed and unambiguous reports for clients and relevant industry bodies (card payment brands and the PCI SSC)
- Development and mentoring of junior staff
- Procedural and documentation development
- Process, training and quality development
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 3 years certification as a PCI DSS QSA
- Demonstrable experience conducting PCI DSS audits including completion of relevant documentation (RoC and gapanalysis)
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
- Fully conversant with the ISO 9001 and 27001 Standards
- Full UK driving license and own transport
- Unimpeachable integrity
- Subject to DBS check
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Analyst, Digital, Security, QSA, PCI, DSS, QSA, PCI DSS audits, Gap analysis, Security Analyst, Technical Data.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org