An Exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Procurement department at a long-established manufacturer of life-saving and protective equipment. This role will play an integral part in the organisation. Supporting the Procurement manager, the role will assist in providing the required goods or services in an efficient manner, which offers best value to the organisation.
- Processing of purchase requests from various departments and other areas within the organisation
- Preparing and sending relevant Purchase Orders with approved suppliers to fulfil demand
- Request quotations from suppliers and source goods when requested
- Liaise with suppliers on the progress of orders, ensuring goods or services are delivered on schedule.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships
- Resolve any issues with suppliers
- Supply chain management
The Successful Candidate:
- Will have a proactive approach to tasks
- Confident telephone manner
- Will have the natural ability to multi-task
- Will preferably have experience in a similar environment
- Import & export knowledge
- Medical Procurements
- Price/ contract negotiation
- Identify savings and cutting costs
- Computer literate and Microsoft Excel
1x Full-time, Permanent and 1x 18-month full-time Maternity Cover position
Salary: £17,500.00 to £20,500.00 pa. depending on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org