Punch / Laser Supervisor
Salary: Dependent of experience, but hourly paid, with overtime available (£28,000-£35,000)
Our client is a sheet metal subcontractor with electrical and mechanical assembly facilities. The company operates from a 120,000 sq ft factory in Oldham and is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to take on the huge responsibility of helping run one of the biggest sheet metal facilities in the North of England.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced individual to join the team as a Punch/Laser Supervisor at their location in Oldham.
- 8 years Punch and Laser Operation
- 5 years Supervision
- Applicant must be able to act on their own initiative, computer literate and have an excellent problem solving ability.
- Applicant must have a systematic approach to production management.
- To organize suitable personnel and obtain the best efficiencies in all departments to ensure maximum productivity, and with the minimum overtime.
- To ensure all personnel follow the Company Rules and all relevant H&S guidelines
- To control the correct staffing levels in all departments with regards to training, recruitment and granting holiday entitlement.
- To manage department supervisors and ensure they are following set down criteria.
- To enforce the Company Rules, Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures correctly and fairly.
- To be able to offer accurate production information when requested from Sales as regards to delivery dates
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Punch / Laser Supervisor, Punch Supervisor, Laser Supervisor, Punch Operation Supervisor, Laser Operation Supervisor, Manufacturing, Engineering, Technician Supervisor, Operation Supervisor
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org