Location: London NW5
Salary: Competitive £20,000 – £24,000, depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm role / 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Our client is an independent estate agent who offers specialist advice on all aspects of residential properties throughout Central London and The City. Accompanied with their vast knowledge of London, our client’s highly trained staff is committed in providing the best sales and lettings services.
Due to recent growth within the company, our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the management office as a Property Manager/Bookkeeper to assist with property management administration, lease agreements, tenancy issues, and maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints.
The role will include the following key responsibilities:
- Rent processing on daily basis
- Processing of contractor invoices and payments to contractors
- Payment to Landlords and Producing Landlord statements
- Following rent arrears/chasing tenants/advising landlords
- Maintaining filing records paper file as well as on computer system
- Dealing with day to day queries from clients professionally
- Prioritizing day-to-day tasks
- Maintaining customer relationships at all times
- Liaising with the Lettings & Management team, contractors, inventory companies, etc.
- VAT Returns
- Sales invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Management accounts
To be considered for this role, you should have the following skill sets:
- Good written and communication skills and must be clear and articulate.
- Highly organised team player who can multi-task skills and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- A good eye for detail with a logical mind.
- Good IT skills including emails/outlook, word, Internet, excel and general understanding of computer packages.
- Previous dealing with accounts is essential, though not necessarily in the property field.
- Be prepared to ‘muck in’ and help with other departments where necessary.
- Understand importance of handling client’s money.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Property Manager/Bookkeeper/Property Management/Bookkeeping/Property Manager and Bookkeeper/Property Management and Bookkeeping/Real Estate and Property/Real Estate/Property/Accounting/Accountancy/Accounting/Banking
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org