To develop and maintain a motivated and customer orientated service and ensure that service standards are achieved within ARPM’s company policy, legislative and regulatory requirements. To give effective leadership in order to maximise profitability for the portfolio. To provide Property Management and Tenancy administration support services to the portfolio under your responsibility.
- To attend an effective daily meeting
- To ensure the landlord carries out his obligations to the tenant both in statute and the tenancy agreement
- Ensure that a working float is available at all times, report lack of funds to line manager.
- Liaise with client front office to ensure routine property visits are carried out in the required time frame
- Liaise with contractors to ensure repairs and maintenance works are carried out to a satisfactory standard and timescale and in line with any guarantee, warranties
- Establish whether liability for maintenance work is landlords or tenants
- Mediate and negotiate between parties regarding the return of the tenants deposit.
- Ensure that relevant payments are instructed promptly and properly regarding contractors, deposits and landlord bills
- Co-ordinate and prepare renewal of tenancies
- To account promptly and accurately to the Landlord regarding income and expenditure
- To spend only sums on repairs as are reasonable, justifiable and the landlord’s responsibility
- To ensure that any decisions you take do not put ARPM at risk of being sued by the landlord for negligence or mishandling of his funds
- To ensure the tenant fulfils their obligations as set out in the tenancy agreement
- To display relevant skills to identify and qualify landlords and tenants’ needs ensuring ARPM’s Service Standards are met at all times
- To control activities and systems to ensure the portfolio is run cost effectively at all times
- To ensure that all further responsibilities as directed by your Operation Director and Senior Management are carried out to the best of your ability and with the utmost diligence at all times.
- You will be working on client portfolios operating to a white label standard. Your portfolio client numbers will depend on the portfolio size. A property manager will be expected to be managing 250+ managed properties.
Experience / Attributes:
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a residential property manager for a high street estate/letting agent or similar
- Ideally industry qualified;
- Man management or supervisory experience is advantageous;
- Well organised – able to manage and prioritise varied tasks and workload;
- Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with demanding clients/customers;
- Customer focused attitude;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent PC skills in particular Excel;
- Good financial acumen;
- Flexible, reliable and enjoys working as part of a team.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply click the APPLY button below to forward a copy of your CV and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com