Job Title: Property Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary : circa 30k
Growing professional Property Management firm seeks experienced Property Manager to join existing Property Management Department to meet the needs of growing business and service existing property portfolio.
For the right candidate ongoing training and recognised professional development and qualification can be provided. Ability to grow expand on proposed responsibilities and career advancement.
· Plan and supervise long term maintenance and improvement works, being able to, where required produce proposals and strategy for implementation of such works over a service charge year and or over longer periods.
· Able and experienced in undertaking site inspections, produce follow up reports and progress maintenance and improvement works where identified.
· Experience in dealing with Major Works projects and Section 20 Consultation procedure.
· Understand and ensure managed portfolio are compliant with current Health & Safety, Fire Risk, Asbestos Regulations and suchlike. Where needed manage required improvements. Have a basic working knowledge of such regulations.
· Able to read and understand Leases, Title documents and the relationship between the respective parties.
· Practical working knowledge of prevailing Landlord & Tenant legislation (i.e. Landlord & Tenant Act 1985, Commonhold & Leasehold Reform Act 2002 etc).
· Practising for at least 4 to 6 years as a Property Manager dealing with leases and Service Charge management.
· Minimum Member of IRPM, prefer Associate of RICS.
· Computer literate in Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Must have clean Driving Licence and able to drive, ownership of car not essential.
· Experienced with liaising with professional bodies, third parties, contractors, Leaseholders and Residents.
· Have a professional, honest and ethical work ethos.
· Team player, able to work within existing Property Management Team and Accounts Department.
· Able to manage daily workload and work within a team to achieve set goals.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Property Manager, Property, Manager, Management, Property Management, Property Vacancies, Experienced Property Manager
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org